Shoup
    
stumbleupon toolbar
blogin!  name: pass:
   gmail!  name: pass:
Quote of the Week:

"An industrial capitalist society that does not recognize ecological limits but only perpetual economic expansion and has the profit motive as driver, will eventually consume and destroy itself."

"But we will all be taken down with it."

David Orton

Shoup News

Shoup Foas:
Friendly Links:
• new world blog
• the note
• the onion
• artsjournal
• yr congress
• morning news
• wooster
• DCBCA
• east hall
• jeremy b
• imdb
• all music guide
• jen y
• hey cd reviews
• sara
• lanny
• dan h
• ketchup
• d-m 
• kenwood
• eicher
• debby s. 
• t-mo
• evil tim s.
• tristan k
• daviduh
• lando! 
• maria
• breakfast burritos
• trippity trip trip
• dino comics
• phil
• teresa 
• pitchfork media
• mksm
• trilidun
• oedipus
• Light St Cycles

Shoup Pics:
shoup ♥ flickr
Shoup Shop:
Shoup Radio
Save the Internet!
Save the Internet: Click here
News Links:
Pictures:
• kate
• alisa joy
• rob
• david
• megly
• rossbay
• kate II
• jessebm
• katieco
• lando
• philip
• sasha
• joel f.
• darla/steve
• tim naf
• erini
• andrea
• matt m.
• guen
• montreal

Aren't a member of this blog, but have something to say? That's OK! Use username "shoupguest" with password "shoupguest".*

Question of the Week:

Locations of visitors to this page
Shoup Archives:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
They've taken the next logical step
Let me tell you a story friends. On Saturday night sometime around 2am guy 1 and guy 2 get in a fight ( no idea why, perhaps guy 1 didn't like the quality of some illegal materials he purchased or something). Guy 1 slashes the tires of Guy 2's SUV. Guy2 is pissed off and beats the crap out of Guy 1. Thus when I came home a 2:30 there was a ambulance, Guy 1 on a stretcher and several flashing police cars. I'm confused but whatever. I go upstairs chat with my housemates eat some food and we go to bed. 3:30 in the morning and I'm still awake and hear noises in the parking lot, car doors slamming and scurring around but no talking. I look out my window. I see a woman in a white tube dress carrying one of those square red gas cans that you get at wal-mart to the trunk of her car. Than there are flames, lots of flames in the SUV. They jump in their car and drive away. Shit there is a burning SUV in my parking lot! (which is actually kind of cool but not really). So I called 911 to get the fire department to put it out and got to talk to the police and the arson investigators. I'm the Witness. Oh and the woman is guy 1's wife and she's pregnant. I'm not sure that commiting arson is safe for the baby.

All content ©2009 Shoup Productions [get your shoup on].

Shoup House Group Map


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Popdex Citations


Application/Comments

name

email

Please state your business:

I am applying for membership
I am applying for Admin status
I need a question answered
I would like to leave a comment

Comments: