Shoup
    
stumbleupon toolbar
blogin!  name: pass:
   gmail!  name: pass:
Quote of the Week:

"An industrial capitalist society that does not recognize ecological limits but only perpetual economic expansion and has the profit motive as driver, will eventually consume and destroy itself."

"But we will all be taken down with it."

David Orton

Shoup News

Shoup Foas:
Friendly Links:
• new world blog
• the note
• the onion
• artsjournal
• yr congress
• morning news
• wooster
• DCBCA
• east hall
• jeremy b
• imdb
• all music guide
• jen y
• hey cd reviews
• sara
• lanny
• dan h
• ketchup
• d-m 
• kenwood
• eicher
• debby s. 
• t-mo
• evil tim s.
• tristan k
• daviduh
• lando! 
• maria
• breakfast burritos
• trippity trip trip
• dino comics
• phil
• teresa 
• pitchfork media
• mksm
• trilidun
• oedipus
• Light St Cycles

Shoup Pics:
shoup ♥ flickr
Shoup Shop:
Shoup Radio
Save the Internet!
Save the Internet: Click here
News Links:
Pictures:
• kate
• alisa joy
• rob
• david
• megly
• rossbay
• kate II
• jessebm
• katieco
• lando
• philip
• sasha
• joel f.
• darla/steve
• tim naf
• erini
• andrea
• matt m.
• guen
• montreal

Aren't a member of this blog, but have something to say? That's OK! Use username "shoupguest" with password "shoupguest".*

Question of the Week:

Locations of visitors to this page
Shoup Archives:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 11, 2004

For those who are interested:
Today was the first day of shooting, we began at 7:00 in ligonier and it was fairly chilly, I learned a lot about grip equipment and was quite proud of myself. The morning progressed and the weather got warmer and I was quite happy to have Phil the DP (director of photography) name me as his apprentice. Unfortunately, after lunch, the weather turned from sunny to butt-ass cold, shooting continued inside a tiny trailer which left me out in the cold, both literally and figuratively, and I spent the rest of the time huddled in the grip truck. it kind of sucked. Later in the day it went from butt-ass cold to holy-mother-of-jesus-have-I-really-been-out-here-in-the-cold-for-10-hours, and-it-is-still-getting-colder-and-chirist-it-is-snowing cold, at which point I retreated indoors. Eventually I wandered back out to location and after another 30 minutes of doing nothing, decided my time would be better spend at home studying. so I went home. I'm wiped but very happy with the way the day went.

Also, some side notes: I have a red sharpie in the back pocket of my jeans. I don't know how it got there. I swear I didn't see a single red sharpie all day, let alone use one, I have no idea how it got there. On the subject of red: I have been home for at least 45 minutes now and my cheeks are still red. are they sunburned? wind-burned? cold-stained? can the cold stain one's face? On the subject of stained faces: Sr. Jack-ass, who has a name and is an intern but I refuse to call him anything but Sr. Jack-ass, because that's what he is, anyway, he is playing at dembufsky's on saturday at 10. You can go if you want to, he claims that he is bringing in folks from double barrel darrel to play with him so it might be good. but I don't know if he is or not because he is a jack-ass and there for I have a very low opinion of him. oh, and if you know the folks in DBD, don't tell them that I called this dude a jackass because then I would feel like a dumb-ass, which sucks, and while blogging makes me feel like I have free reign to people-bash, having it repeated doesn't. yeah.

Erini, I'm sorry about you not getting a call. if you really want an internship I would call them. If that's not your thing, don't do it.

also, we have an intramural soccer game tonight, so if anyone wants to come cheer us on (and I'm sure you're peeing your pants right now, then you should come the game.

All content ©2009 Shoup Productions [get your shoup on].

Shoup House Group Map


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Popdex Citations


Application/Comments

name

email

Please state your business:

I am applying for membership
I am applying for Admin status
I need a question answered
I would like to leave a comment

Comments: