Shoup
    
stumbleupon toolbar
blogin!  name: pass:
   gmail!  name: pass:
Quote of the Week:

"An industrial capitalist society that does not recognize ecological limits but only perpetual economic expansion and has the profit motive as driver, will eventually consume and destroy itself."

"But we will all be taken down with it."

David Orton

Shoup News

Shoup Foas:
Friendly Links:
• new world blog
• the note
• the onion
• artsjournal
• yr congress
• morning news
• wooster
• DCBCA
• east hall
• jeremy b
• imdb
• all music guide
• jen y
• hey cd reviews
• sara
• lanny
• dan h
• ketchup
• d-m 
• kenwood
• eicher
• debby s. 
• t-mo
• evil tim s.
• tristan k
• daviduh
• lando! 
• maria
• breakfast burritos
• trippity trip trip
• dino comics
• phil
• teresa 
• pitchfork media
• mksm
• trilidun
• oedipus
• Light St Cycles

Shoup Pics:
shoup ♥ flickr
Shoup Shop:
Shoup Radio
Save the Internet!
Save the Internet: Click here
News Links:
Pictures:
• kate
• alisa joy
• rob
• david
• megly
• rossbay
• kate II
• jessebm
• katieco
• lando
• philip
• sasha
• joel f.
• darla/steve
• tim naf
• erini
• andrea
• matt m.
• guen
• montreal

Aren't a member of this blog, but have something to say? That's OK! Use username "shoupguest" with password "shoupguest".*

Question of the Week:

Locations of visitors to this page
Shoup Archives:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 27, 2004


October 5, 1996
10:30 pm

Dear: Kate S.,
Hi, May name is Tristan Flage your may now me cause The Whitten Twins told you about me and I was right behind you at the football game yesterday. The Whitten twins have not told me a thing about you most ly because they totaly ignore me during school, but during church and choir its just the oppisite. The only things I know about you is your name (kate schrock), you are friends with the Whittens, and you have braces. I was looking at an articale in the 1994-95 year-book, it said you said that braces were good for passing Electricity through let me guess you rubbed youre dental floss when flossing or was it accidentaly atracting the floss with a electrical outlet or something like that. I have braces too. When I first got the (about 5 hour after I got them) they were hert like crazy. I had my hand over them saying er, er, er. Some of the other they may not of told you is my favorite type of music is not not very Popular at THMS which is Oldies (or 60's music). Right now I am listening to the greatest oldies show in the USA which is SuperGold with Mike Harvey. Iasts from 7pm-12am. I also love to go Biking, I went by your Place on the way to the Library and the Church (Asbury United Methadist church). The Pastor lives in the neborhood you live in (240 franklin St, I think). My adress is 523 Viewmont ct.

Now how about you? What are your Interests? But you don't have to tell me. I would like for us to be Pen Pals! I am also 13. years old
Sinserly
Tristan Flage


PS - I apolagize about my spelling and handwriting. I would like you to write back but if you can't or too busy I understand! See you in HHS next year! I am also in Boy Scouts (Troop 40)




speaking of which, i'm in LOVE!!! where are you my dear bicycle, i saw you on the internet a couple weeks ago on the internet, you were so beautiful, so perfect, but i forgot to save your url!!!!! sigh, where ARE YOU!

also me and alisa and meg had some rum...

p.s. tristan, i was lighting a light bulb through my braces with a hand powered generator in science class, and i'm sorry i never wrote you back but you were kinda creepy and your mom scared me on youth group trips. also folks, this was a damn nice bicycle, so if you come across a damn nice bike url, please send it my way!

p.p.s. a quick reminder about the rum

All content ©2009 Shoup Productions [get your shoup on].

Shoup House Group Map


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Popdex Citations


Application/Comments

name

email

Please state your business:

I am applying for membership
I am applying for Admin status
I need a question answered
I would like to leave a comment

Comments: