Shoup
    
stumbleupon toolbar
blogin!  name: pass:
   gmail!  name: pass:
Quote of the Week:

"An industrial capitalist society that does not recognize ecological limits but only perpetual economic expansion and has the profit motive as driver, will eventually consume and destroy itself."

"But we will all be taken down with it."

David Orton

Shoup News

Shoup Foas:
Friendly Links:
• new world blog
• the note
• the onion
• artsjournal
• yr congress
• morning news
• wooster
• DCBCA
• east hall
• jeremy b
• imdb
• all music guide
• jen y
• hey cd reviews
• sara
• lanny
• dan h
• ketchup
• d-m 
• kenwood
• eicher
• debby s. 
• t-mo
• evil tim s.
• tristan k
• daviduh
• lando! 
• maria
• breakfast burritos
• trippity trip trip
• dino comics
• phil
• teresa 
• pitchfork media
• mksm
• trilidun
• oedipus
• Light St Cycles

Shoup Pics:
shoup ♥ flickr
Shoup Shop:
Shoup Radio
Save the Internet!
Save the Internet: Click here
News Links:
Pictures:
• kate
• alisa joy
• rob
• david
• megly
• rossbay
• kate II
• jessebm
• katieco
• lando
• philip
• sasha
• joel f.
• darla/steve
• tim naf
• erini
• andrea
• matt m.
• guen
• montreal

Aren't a member of this blog, but have something to say? That's OK! Use username "shoupguest" with password "shoupguest".*

Question of the Week:

Locations of visitors to this page
Shoup Archives:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005
well i went to bed early last night
i probably didn't ride more than 30 miles yesterday. after my first drop at the japanese embassy i noticed my rear tire was mostly flat, this is something i'd been expecting because my tire was shot. it wasn't all the way flat, so i pumped it up and rode it up to the Brazilian and italian embassies, after doing my business there i put in a new tube and set off for georgetown to buy a new tire, i asked the guy if he had anything on sale and he came back with a tire for $10, score, so i rode over to rosslyn and back and threw on the tire around washington circle. i didn't make more than 3 blocks when the whole thing exploded. so i had to walk back to the circle find my discarded tire, and put my last tube in, i don't know why i had two with me, but thank goodness. at this point i was pretty late for my next drop at unique botique. i was carrying a bag with some dresses in it in one hand and flying down L street, at 21 st i took off both my hands, as i was approaching where my mom worked a truck swung open his door, i reached down to grab my bars to try and swerve but ended up slamming into his door with my arm which sent me somersaulting off my bike. i stood up and tried to act fine, some witnesses helped me gather my belongings, including my belt which broke, and i set off to drop the dresses around the corner. afterwards i was like, boy i'd like to see my mom right now, and there she was, coming down out of her office for something to eat. i told her what happened so she gave me lunch. the truck was still there so we got all the information off of it, after a while we decided to get a police report. while waiting for the cop, the guys came back to the truck and i talked to them and got there insurance info. shortly there after the cop showed up and he was a big poop-butt so i told him i didn't want a police report after all and thanks for stopping by. my arm really hurt though so i found a restaurant and asked them for a bag of ice which i electrical tapped to my forearm. it was so hot yesterday the ice had completely melted in well under an hour. anyway. we watched hotel rwanda last night... that's a rough movie.

All content ©2009 Shoup Productions [get your shoup on].

Shoup House Group Map


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Popdex Citations


Application/Comments

name

email

Please state your business:

I am applying for membership
I am applying for Admin status
I need a question answered
I would like to leave a comment

Comments: