Shoup
    
stumbleupon toolbar
blogin!  name: pass:
   gmail!  name: pass:
Quote of the Week:

"An industrial capitalist society that does not recognize ecological limits but only perpetual economic expansion and has the profit motive as driver, will eventually consume and destroy itself."

"But we will all be taken down with it."

David Orton

Shoup News

Shoup Foas:
Friendly Links:
• new world blog
• the note
• the onion
• artsjournal
• yr congress
• morning news
• wooster
• DCBCA
• east hall
• jeremy b
• imdb
• all music guide
• jen y
• hey cd reviews
• sara
• lanny
• dan h
• ketchup
• d-m 
• kenwood
• eicher
• debby s. 
• t-mo
• evil tim s.
• tristan k
• daviduh
• lando! 
• maria
• breakfast burritos
• trippity trip trip
• dino comics
• phil
• teresa 
• pitchfork media
• mksm
• trilidun
• oedipus
• Light St Cycles

Shoup Pics:
shoup ♥ flickr
Shoup Shop:
Shoup Radio
Save the Internet!
Save the Internet: Click here
News Links:
Pictures:
• kate
• alisa joy
• rob
• david
• megly
• rossbay
• kate II
• jessebm
• katieco
• lando
• philip
• sasha
• joel f.
• darla/steve
• tim naf
• erini
• andrea
• matt m.
• guen
• montreal

Aren't a member of this blog, but have something to say? That's OK! Use username "shoupguest" with password "shoupguest".*

Question of the Week:

Locations of visitors to this page
Shoup Archives:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, May 25, 2006
and then i said "cunt" to a secret service agent
So yesterday I called off work early. I hd checked in at 830, at 1030 I got my first job, and by 2 I had done like 5, as the dispatcher said "its a good afternoon to do it" so I was hanging out in farragut, with the crowd of other messengers with out work when a guy shows up with some, er, "untaxed" merchandice. So I buy me and moon 2 jerseys for 20 and he throws in a pair of gloves. So i slip on the gloves and head home. As I'm turning left from conn on to H (one way the right way) this oldish fatish couple steps off the curb into me and I clip the woman's shoulder. I see she's going down, and I'm not moving too fast, so I'm able to stop there before she even hits the pavement, at which point, she is already cursing. I try to ask if she's alright, but the man she's with starts in too. These happen to be rather large people and particularly ugly too. So they"re screaming "You cunt, you bitch, you cunt, fuck, you cunt" quite loudly, which also means they're brits. So I leave, rather slowly too, becuase, you know, it really hurts to have someone yelling cunt at you so loudly, but they clearly didn't want me around, so I left.
With in half a block this gray sedan starts nugging me over, trying to cut me off, she's got her window down, so I stop, still a little freaked about hitting someone, follewed by all the yelling. So this woman int he car stops and tells me I need to go back, and I tell her I had stopped, but they were yelling at me and calling me a bitch and a cunt and I was scared. So then she's like, "ma'am, I'm an off duty secret service agent, did you hit that woman" so I told her, no, its more like she hit me. And this
other woman walking down the sidewalk stops and adds that that woman was crossing against the light. So the secret agent lady mumbles around with some more words, and I nod etc. and then I went to ben & jerry's and got a strawberry lemonade shake, which was fantastic.

then, today, someone asked me if i'd hit any fat ladys today, and then told me the incident was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. and so now i feel a little better. he said she wasn't even hurt.

All content ©2009 Shoup Productions [get your shoup on].

Shoup House Group Map


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Popdex Citations


Application/Comments

name

email

Please state your business:

I am applying for membership
I am applying for Admin status
I need a question answered
I would like to leave a comment

Comments: